2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Wiktoria has read 20 books toward her goal of 52 books.
hide

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Niedzielny kącik poetycki

Dzisiaj w ramach niedzielnego kącika poetyckiego przedstawię mój ulubiony sonet Szekspira. To szczególny dla mnie wiersz, wybrałam go do recytacji w ramach zajęć z ustnej interpretacji literatury.

XLIX

Against that time, if ever that time come,
When I shall see thee frown on my defects,
When as thy love hath cast his utmost sum,
Call'd to that audit by advis'd respects;
Against that time when thou shalt strangely pass,
And scarcely greet me with that sun, thine eye,
When love, converted from the thing it was,
Shall reasons find of settled gravity;
Against that time do I ensconce me here,
Within the knowledge of mine own desert,
And this my hand, against my self uprear,
To guard the lawful reasons on thy part:
To leave poor me thou hast the strength of laws,
Since why to love I can allege no cause.


Niestety nie znalazłam w internecie polskiego tłumaczenia tego sonetu, które mogłabym tu umieścić bez naruszania praw autorskich. Piękną piosenkę do tego tekstu Szekspira nagrał Janusz Radek. Znajduje się ona na albumie "Serwus Madonna", który warto mieć choćby tylko dla szekspirowskich utworów.

No comments:

Post a Comment